This summer has been an exciting one for TRIYO. We have been busy creating the next generation of collaboration and workplace telemetry software. Here’s a summary of our company’s top highlights in August.
In this month’s newsletter we:
- Learn about the power of Telemetric Data in business
- Meet Puneet, the Co-Founder of TRIYO and Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Introduce our Channel Partner from Bridgepond Capital, Alan Hamilton
TRIYO's Dashboard Demo
Live Telemetric Data Insights
Here’s how telemetric data can improve the digital workplace:
- Enabling management to accurately understand the profitability, cycle times, and efficiencies of their teams in the current hybrid working environment
- Utilizing the data captured to provide a variety of metric-specific analytics that is visually represented using graphs that can be filtered, sorted, and downloaded according to organizational needs
- Capturing granular level insights around ad-hoc tasks and formal processes within TRIYO’s web application or the MS Office Suite
- Facilitating significant efficiency gains by replacing time-consuming and error prone manual data reporting with automated live data insights
A Message from the Co-Founder and CPO
“TRIYO has innovated collaboration like it has never been done before to create a unique offering - deep collaboration.
With deep collaboration, users have the ability to collaborate seamlessly irrespective of their location. Virtual or not, most workplaces lose efficiencies due to multi-tasking, ad-hoc tasks, and unnecessary meetings and calls.
Our TRIYO deep collaboration tool, has taken the functionality of current platforms such as the Microsoft Office Suite and built intuitive collaboration functionality straight into them using the API economy. It’s unique and the responses that we have been receiving from customers is truly exciting."Puneet Malhotra, Co-Founder and CPO of TRIYO
Channel Partner Spotlight
Alan Hamilton, Bridgepond Capital
“We partnered with TRIYO, because it represents the future of collaboration and workplace telemetry.
Their unique software provides data tracking at a granular level, thus, enabling organizations to be more efficient in hybrid workplaces with minimum behavioral change. More importantly, it allows financial institutions to understand the predictors of success and profitability.”Alan Hamilton, Co-Founder and CEO of Bridgepond Capital